Welcome to our on-line Bookshop!
Bookshop Update 7 December:
The Bookshop seems to be working again: please place orders in the usual way, but let us know at once if you run into any dificulty.
Read the following tips first ! But if you're already familiar with our Bookshop,
About the Bookshop, and some tips for using it:
- Here you can buy our guides to the pilgrim routes - which are the most up-to-date available in English - and a selection of books on the history and background of the pilgrimage.
- CSJ Members can renew their membership by going to the last section of the Bookshop (listed below all the guides etc): "CSJ Membership Renewal and Donation Facility"
- To make a donation towards our newly-opened pilgrim refuge at Miraz, go to the last section of the Bookshop (listed below all the guides etc): "CSJ Membership Renewal and Donation Facility", and then to the "Donations for Miraz refuge" section.
- You can pay by Mastercard or Visa, via an Internet Payment Services Provider called WorldPay Ltd, who guarantee your security. When you decide to "Proceed to Checkout" you will be taken from the CSJ environment to WorldPay's while you enter your credit card details, and then returned to us. Please let us know with sufficient details about any difficulties you encounter.
- You can change your mind about any item you select (by clicking the "Cancel" button) up till the moment you click the "Checkout now" button. If you change your mind after you've entered the Checkout zone, use your browser's Back button until you see the "View Basket" button: this will allow you to cancel any items you don't want. Then go back to the Checkout. If you discover a mistake too late to change, proceed with your order, and send us an e-mail at once, quoting your order number, and we'll adjust your order (and arrange a refund) in the office.
- If you prefer to order by post, or to pay by cheque, browse through the Bookshop anyway to decide what you want, then write to us at the office.
- You will find a full statement of our terms and conditions at the bottom of the first page of the catalogue.
- If you have any improvements to suggest (e.g. other things you'd like to have us stock), please let us know.
- Please let us know of any problems you encounter in using the Bookshop (quoting any error messages in reasonable detail).