Welcome to the website of the Confraternity of Saint James. Here you will find details of all terms and conditions relating to usage of our website and copyright. Please read them carefully and check back periodically since the Confraternity of Saint James reserves the right to amend any term or condition without notice.
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Cookies, Privacy & Data Protection Policy govern the Confraternity of Saint James’ relationship with you in relation to this website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not continue to use our website.
The terms ‘Confraternity of Saint James’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website. The Confraternity of Saint James is a charity registered under number 1091140 in England and Wales, a company limited by guarantee registered under number 4096721 in England and Wales with its registered offices at 27 Blackfriars Road, London SE1 8NY, United Kingdom.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute arising from these terms and conditions or your use of this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way which complies with all applicable local, national and international laws, and does not infringe the rights of anyone else or restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of this website.
- Unauthorised use of, or attacks on, this website, such as hacking, denial-of-service attacks, or introducing malicious or harmful material or code such as viruses or trojans may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. We reserve the right to withdraw or change or remove any part of the content or website at any time without notice.
- Whilst we endeavour to keep all material on this website up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, material or products contained on the website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information, materials and products may contain inaccuracies or errors and any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk and it shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no control over or responsibility for, the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Any use of such linked websites is at your own risk and in accordance with the terms and conditions of such linked websites.
- Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly and securely. However, the Confraternity of Saint James takes no responsibility for this website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, that functions contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available on the internet are free from bugs, viruses, trojans or similar harmful programs or code.
- To the extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, whether in contract, negligence or other tortuous action, incurred by any user in connection with the use, inability to use or results of the use of this website or any websites linked to it, including loss of income, loss of profits or loss of data.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
This website and its content is copyright of The Confraternity of Saint James or third parties - © The Confraternity of Saint James . All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the content in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, copy, modify, reproduce, republish, post, display or distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.