Cross the rugged Picos de Europa mountain range of Asturias to arrive to Santiago de Compostela on the Camino Primitivo, a less-traveled pilgrimage route that can be combined with the Camino del Norte (Northern Way) for a longer experience. The Village to Village Map Guide provides detailed maps and accommodations listings as well as daily stage overviews in an ultralight, minimalist format with no fluff.
- Full-colour detailed topographical stage maps of each day’s walk with free GPS files online
- Detailed accommodations listings for pilgrim and private lodging including contact information, amenities and approximate prices
- Detailed stage, city and town maps and elevation profiles including town amenities such as ATM, pharmacy, grocery store, etc.
- Practical information on packing, how to get there, where to stay and more
- Walking notes and helpful tips
- Integrated website CaminoGuidebook.com with GPX tracks and extended planning and online booking info