- Saturday Office Open Days – In addition to our Open Days held every Thursday, we sometimes open up our office, bookshop and library on Saturdays too. You will be able to purchase guides for walkers and cyclists on various routes of the Way through Western Europe, as well as the all-important Pilgrim Passport. There will be experienced pilgrims on hand to advise, recommend and reassure! Whether you’re planning a walk, or have just returned from the Camino and want to share your experience, open days are a fantastic opportunity to share knowledge and memories with like-minded people. You’re also able to become a member of the CSJ for those wanting to provide and receive continued support
Keep an eye on the News Section of our website for updates.
- Regular Film Screenings: CSJ Offices, 27 Blackfriars Road, London SE1 8NY The CSJ have set up quarterly film screenings of Lydia Bowman’s film, Walking the Camino: Six Ways to Santiago, which is a documentary that follows six very different pilgrims on their journeys from Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port in the foothills of the Pyrenees to Santiago. It is an excellent source of inspiration and reflection, and well worth a watch. All screenings at Christ Church adjoining the CSJ Office at 19:30. Discounted rate for members £5. Non members £8 Dates: Monday 5th June * Monday 4th September * Monday 4th December
Or if you can’t make it, remember you can buy the DVD from our online shop.
Ultreia Mancunia Guided Day-Walk to Pule Hill, Saturday 8th July
- Ultreia Mancunia, who hosted the Manchester Pilgrim Day, are organising a walk from Marsden, W Yorkshire through stunning scenery and prehistoric sites of interest to Pule Hill. Contact email@example.com for further information.
St James’ Day. Tuesday 25th July
- Full itinerary to be released across CSJ media nearer the time but principal features of the day will be a lunch at a Spanish restaurant in central London and an evening mass at St James RC Church at Spanish Place at 6pm. Keep an eye on the News Section of our website for updates.
CSJ Guided Day-Walk, Saturday 9th September
- After the success of our St Augustine Way walk, we are planning a second one for this year. Its exact location is yet to be confirmed but we are aiming for the West Midlands. Details to be released on the News Section of our website, Facebook and Twitter nearer the time.
Ultreia Mancunia Guided Day-Walk to Ladyewell, Saturday 23rd September
- Another guided walk from our northwest group Ultreia Mancunia to the 11th century Catholic shrine of Our Lady Queen of Martyrs in Ladyewell, Preston. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Returned Pilgrims Day, Saturday 28th October
- Details to be released nearer the time on the News Section of our website