This fully revised and updated guide to the Camino de Santiago (2022) includes:
- Where to start your trek, how far to walk, and where to stay
- Guides to cities like Léon, and Pamplona
- Information on delicious local flavours from authentic jamón Serrano and pintxos to Rioja wine
- The best detours, festivals, and villages to linger in along the way
- Phrasebooks and packing checklists
- Tips for seniors, women travelling alone, religious and secular travellers, and LGBTQ travellers
- A detailed fold-out map for navigating the trail.